We're thrilled to unveil a significant update at RefAssured that we believe both you and your candidates will embrace. Say hello to Deliverability Tracking! From the beginning, RefAssured has led the way in innovation, offering cutting-edge text messaging functionality and an intelligent text messaging engine. Our commitment to enhancing the human-centric user journey remains steadfast. With the addition of Deliverability Tracking, RefAssured has emerged as the unrivaled trailblazer in automated reference checking, promising unmatched speed in accessing references and completing checks compared to any other platform.
Here's how it works:
- Instant User Alerts: When you request references from a candidate, RefAssured will promptly notify you through email and in-app if any candidate cannot be reached via email or text and will provide you with a link to take action.
- Candidate Notifications: Likewise, when candidates provide their references, they will receive timely notifications about any reference contacts that might be inaccessible via email or text message
- Empowering Candidates: Taking it a step further, candidates gain secure access to their personal References Status Page without having to log in. This page empowers them to update reference contact information, track reference statuses, and even add new references when needed - unobtrusively.
Look out for upcoming news on how RefAssured seamlessly integrates with your candidate-driven processes such as pre-hire application management and onboarding. RefAssured’s Deliverability Tracking is a must-have solution to deliver high-quality experiences and timely action for these processes. We’re excited for what’s to come, to say the least.
“RefAssured has been a game-changer for us. While some applications are catching up to texting, RefAssured has always stood out in its unwavering commitment to high-volume staffing needs. In working with thousands of candidates, mere texting falls short. Their Deliverability Tracking ensures our candidates are promptly informed when a reference giver is unreachable or unresponsive. This empowers our candidates to make necessary updates, allowing our recruiters to stay focused on recruitment without unnecessary delays. While this may not be a top priority for lower volume corporate recruiting, it is absolutely indispensable in the dynamic world of staffing." - Lindsay Jackson - Director, Digital Programs at Medix™
Deliverability Tracking promises significant advantages for both staffing agencies and candidates:
- Competitive Advantage: We are the first and only automated reference-checking solution to offer Deliverability Tracking. By leveraging this unique capability, you gain a competitive edge over your competitors to swiftly identify and present top-notch talent to your clients.
- Enhanced Candidate Experience: Candidates greatly value the assurance that their references are being generated and submitted efficiently, which increases their chances of securing their desired job. With Deliverability Tracking, you’ll give candidates peace of mind and foster a positive experience between them, their references, and your firm.
We look forward to further revolutionizing the untapped world of reference checking with Deliverability Tracking.